How can you create a make-up?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Party at a Rotary After-Hours Social
- Bring your Partner to the Holiday Gathering
- Volunteer at one of the Fundraisers
- Shake Hands as a Tuesday Greeter
- Help at the Friendship Table
- Visit another Rotary Club
- Attend Committee Meetings, Board Meetings, Leadership Trainings
- Assist with any Rotary Related Activity, (Youth Services, Dictionary Day, etc.)
- Wear a Bright Orange Vest and Park Cars OR
- Put your Feet up on your Desk and complete a “virtual meeting” on-line at www.rotarydistrict6960.org in the link below….
It is that simple! We are here to make this an easy process.
Our make-up procedure is on the honor system. Once you have completed a make-up, notify our Executive Secretary Patricia Bell. You can email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a note on Tuesday. Still running into a problem or need more information? CALL Patricia at 239-332-8158. As Attendance Chair and Past President Gary Bryant says: “JUST STAY IN TOUCH!”
Access Rotary eClub One to complete an online Make-Up for a missed meeting.